The village of Carmel Valley Village, located a few miles inland from the Monterey Peninsula, is a hidden gem waiting to be discovered in Monterey County. This location is not to be confused with the suburban planned community of the same name in San Diego.
Real estate buyers with an eye for sprawling estates and ranch land should give this unincorporated community a closer look for fascinating finds and potential-laden investment opportunities.
Here, your parcel of land will be neighbors with a variety of local vineyards and wineries, upscale farm resorts, and unique off-the-grid retreats amid lush, rolling landscapes.
Homes for sale in Carmel Valley, CA
Affluent real estate buyers will be spoiled for choice by the selection of options that the Carmel Valley market offers. Here, luxurious estate homes are the norm, with gorgeous structures rising from sprawling, acre-size plots of land.
Homes in Carmel Valley benefit greatly from their vibrant natural setting that surrounds them. Some neighborhoods boast views of the surrounding mountainscape, while others offer glimpses of the sparkling Monterey Bay from an elevated viewpoint.
A fascinating array of house styles also make choosing the right home a challenging but also enjoyable exercise. While you will find your typical ranch-style homes, there are also fascinating buildings that have preserved their Old West designs. With the latter, you can fully embrace the frontier spirit in your very own expanse of California land.
Living in Carmel Valley
Here is a quick overview of what you can expect when you buy a house in Carmel Valley:
- Carmel Unified School District – Like Carmel-by-the-Sea, students living in Carmel Valley are served by the CUSD’s nine schools. Schools located closer to the village include Tularcitos Elementary, Carmel Valley High, and Carmel Adult School.
- Carmel Valley Ranch – Combining the best qualities of a working ranch and a luxury resort, this is the perfect place for your next staycation or weekend getaway. A championship golf course, exquisite spa and wellness facilities, and top-notch dining options await you here.
- Testarossa Winery – At the heart of Carmel Valley Village lie several outstanding wineries and tasting rooms. Testarossa is one of the trendiest ones you can visit. In addition to sampling their excellent wines, you can also play a few games of bocce ball or bean bag toss, or simply unwind with family or friends in front of a cozy fire pit.
- Moto Talbott Motorcycle Museum – Showcasing more than 170 incredibly preserved and restored motorcycles originating from 16 countries through several decades, this attraction is sure to entertain lifelong motorcycle fans, as well as casual visitors.
- Tassajara Zen Mountain Center – Carmel Valley’s exquisite location makes it the ideal place to go if you need to pause and center yourself. Founded in 1967, this is the oldest Zen Buddhist training monastery in the United States.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.